Contact details of the data protection officer
Mr. Birgi Arif, TÜV SÜD Sec-IT GmbH
External Data Protection Officer
80339 München / Deutschland
Telefon: +49 (0) 89 / 50084 – 650
§ 1. General
§ 2 Information about cookies
(1) Purpose of Processing
Technically necessary cookies are used on this website. These are small text files that are stored in or by your internet browser on your computer system.
(2) Legal Basis
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 Abs.1 f) DSGVO.
(3) Legitimate Interest
Our legitimate interest is the functionality of our website. The user data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles. This protects your interest in data protection.
(4) Retention Period
The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when the browser is closed. Permanently stored cookies have different lifespans, from a few minutes to several years.
(5) RIGHT TO OBJECT
If you do not want these cookies to be saved, please deactivate the acceptance of these cookies in your internet browser. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our website. You can also delete permanently stored cookies at any time via your browser.
§ 3 Rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed by you, you are the data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible:
1. Right to information
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed by us.
If such processing is present, you can request information from the person responsible for the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage duration;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information about the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Abs. 1 und 4 DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether your personal data is being transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission.
2. Right to Rectification
You have a right to correction and/or completion to the person responsible if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. The person responsible must make the correction immediately.
3. Right to restriction of processing
Under the following conditions, you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you, for a period enabling the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to have the personal data erased and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 Abs. 1 DSGVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of the personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data - apart from its storage - may only be used with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State are processed.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to erasure
a) Obligation to delete
You can request the person responsible to delete the personal data concerning you immediately, and the person responsible is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Abs. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Abs. 2 DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you was processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you was collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 Abs. 1 DSGVO.
b) Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made the personal data relating to you public and is obliged to delete it in accordance with Art. 17 Abs. 1 DSGVO he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to ensure that the data processing To inform those responsible who process the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller became;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. h and i and Art. 9 Abs. 3 DSGVO;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 Abs. 1 DSGVO, nsofar as the law referred to in Section a) is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of this processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to Information
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients by the person responsible.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the person responsible in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transmit this data to another person responsible without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data concerning you transmitted directly from one person responsible to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other people must not be impaired by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data that is required to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been assigned to the controller.
7. Right to Object
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The person responsible no longer processes the personal data relating to you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
f the personal data concerning you is processed in order to operate direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data relating to you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
n connection with the use of information society services, you have the option – notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EG – to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation.
9. Automated individual decision-making including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
(2) is permitted by law of the Union or the Member States to which the person responsible is subject and this law contains appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 Abs. 1 DSGVO unless Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the person responsible, to express his or her point of view and to challenge the decision.
10. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates violates the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was lodged will inform the complainant about the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Art. 78 DSGVO.
We at Luma-Tec Handlingsysteme GmbH are committed to data protection and would therefore like to comply with our obligation to inform you under Artikel 13 DSGVO and inform you what happens to your data and what rights you have.
Responsible for processing
Luma-Tec Handlingsysteme GmbH
97461 Hofheim i.Ufr.
Telefon: +49 9523 5035-143
purpose of processing
We process the data given here exclusively to answer your request. We refer to Artikel 6. Absatz 1 Buchstabe b DSGVO. as the legal basis for processing. This means that we assume that when you use this contact form you are inquiring about our services or are already in a customer relationship with us.
Disclosure of your data to third parties
The data you enter here will be sent to us automatically by e-mail and thus passed on to our e-mail provider who hosts our mailboxes.
This is the company:
1&1 Internet SE
Elgendorfer Str. 57
Your data will not be passed on any further. Neither to third parties, nor to third countries or international organizations.
Duration of your storage
We store your data only for the period of time when the purpose is fulfilled. This means that we will delete your data immediately after fulfillment. If your request involves the creation of an offer or invoice, we will store your data in accordance with the provisions of the GoBD.
You always have the following rights:
right to object
Right to information according to Art. 16 DSGVO
Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO
Right to erasure according to Art. 17 DSGVO
Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO
Right to data portability according to 20 DSGVO
Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
Why do we need your data?
The collection of your data is necessary in order to be able to process your request. You provide them to us voluntarily. Failure to provide it would mean that we would not be able to answer your request.
Automate decision making and profiling
We do not use any automated decision-making or profiling in this processing of your data.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This data protection declaration was created and is continuously updated by janolaw AG.